Who visited 11 cities in 16 days, pulling off more than 20 events showcasing Microsoft’s new Surface Pro 3? None other then the Two Dudes. It has been a whirlwind and we are just now coming back up to the surface (no pun intended) for a breath of fresh air. The last few weeks have been filled with blood, sweat and tears…err should I be honest and say traveling, eating and mingling with some of the nations leading innovators from Microsoft. Needless to say we feel very fortunate to be a part of Microsoft’s Futures tour, it has been a fabulous and exciting experience and we have enjoyed every minute of it.
We would not have survived our multi city tour without the fuel necessary to pull it off. Thankfully we came across some of the best food in the nation to help us maintain our photo booth operating stamina. No we are not becoming a food blog but we take pride in high quality across the board from our business, to our personal lives and frankly we love good food. When we find something we love, we want to share it with you. So here is quick re-cap of our favorite food spots on the tour. If you’ve got any recommendations for when we visit your city in the future drop us a line in the comments.
Also a special thanks to everyone who took the time to stop in and visit our booth and to Uber for getting us everywhere we needed to be across the nation with good people and style, we love you guys!
New York City, New York
- The Hamilton, an oasis in the desert when we thought everything was closed
- Hal's Steakhouse, where we celebrated our first successful week
San Francisco, California
- Pearls Deluxe Burgers, don't miss the peanut butter milk shake
Los Angeles, California
- Paul's Kitchen, no frills Chinese food, try the BBQ Pork Spareribs
- Hanny's, great prosciutto di parma pizza and martinis
- Shapiro's Deli, famous for their pastrami
- coup d'état, smart and stylish across the board, from the menu and drinks to the décor
- Wakame Sushi & Asian Bistro
David (motherf---ing) Burke's Primehouse, their 75 day aged steak was the best steak I've ever had in my life, hands down